Thursday, July 5, 2012

Enchanted





Enchanted

As I sat by that Waterfall
I felt a peace within
Something that is most times elusive to me
Until I pick up my pen
The feelings come, a life of their own
They bring mystical, magical things
As if I finally have found a home
In these magical thoughts that cling
Freely the thoughts and words come
Another world I enter into
A world with only Love
Fairies, flowers and roses sweet dew
The magic from the pen flows
Takes me far, far away
To castles, knights and unicorns
In the twilight of the day
Clouds softly float
So high above this place
I never want to go back
You see, I have never felt so safe
Then gentle raindrops start
To fall gently from the sky
As a child would I embrace them
As twin rainbows form, I want to fly
Alas I know, it cannot be
I realize this but, I start to sing
In my place of tranquility
In my fantasy land I will stay awhile, it is all so Enchanting.


©Dana Price
All Rights Reserved

No comments: