Monday, November 3, 2014


Wishes
I wish everyday
The sky was clear blue
Then I wish for clouds
And raindrops too
Then after the rain
I wish for a rainbow's hues
To cover the Heavens
For the world to view
I wish for Peace
For all mankind
For days that are quiet
And nights that are kind
I wish for minds
Free of worry and fear
And hearts so gentle
To love and to cheer
I wish for wealth
No, not money or fame
Only for a wealth of happiness
Life is precious, not a game
But most of all
I wish for Love
A gentle touch, for all mankind
From God above

© Dana Price

November 4th, 2014

12 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Peace and happiness are deposits that grow naturally. Lovely post.

Michelle said...

Lovely poem

amen <3

I'm sharing participants posts everywhere I can, this year.

Best peace blessing to you...

Susan Demeter said...

This is a beautiful post. Peace be with you and all of us :)

My Peace Globe

Akelamalu said...

Beautiful! Peace to you and yours. X

Anonymous said...

What a lovely poem for peace day. Thank you.

Laura said...

Beautiful Dana… may you be blessed with peace this day and always, may it be so for all beings.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

"Days that are quiet
And nights that are kind."

Beautiful.

Dona nobis pacem.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Beautifully said...love and kindness, a wonderful recipe for peace.

Travis Cody said...

Peace to you and yours on this and every day!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful said :) Peaceful Pawkisses :) <3

Unknown said...

Yes, I feel that.

Peace to you and yours.

Namaste x

Mimi Lenox said...

All these wishes are unselfish and wise.

Thank you for participating in BlogBlast For Peace 2014. You are #7660 in the Official Gallery @ blog4peace.com

Lovely poem, Dana. Just lovely.